Good Los Angeles Dodgers St Patrick’s Day Shirt

And only like 75% of the Good Los Angeles Dodgers St Patrick’s Day Shirt world will judge me because FUCK THE ASTROS. this post was brought to you by way of the stream of consciousness writing style, and not an emotional crisis. I’m fine, I just like writing exactly what I think as I think it and seeing where it goes. This one got kind of dark my apologies – there is no need to fret. This disclaimer was also streamed of consciousness. I’m posting now. Honestly, most Dodger fans don’t really hate the Padres beyond just the competitiveness of being in the same division. We prefer talking down to the Padres for fun, but it’s more teasing than hatred to me. I think Padre fans are the ones experiencing more anger in Good Los Angeles Dodgers St Patrick’s Day Shirt the relationship, because they don’t like being teased (understandably). Breaking the playoff streak was the best thing that happened to the Yankees in the last 10 years for me as a fan. For a shining moment, the insufferable asshats who say “kiss the rings” unironically slunk back and the rest of us could just enjoy our favorite team and it’s future prospects without the incessant Steinbrenner drumbeat of WORLD SERIES OR ALL IS FAILURE. And at least now we can all be insufferable asshats, not because of ghosts, but because our team is fuckin amazeballs. That’s a way more reasonable excuse.  Good Los Angeles Dodgers St Patrick’s Day Shirt

Good Los Angeles Dodgers St Patrick’s Day Shirt, Men’s Long Sleeved, Unisex Hoodie

Other products: Good Los Angeles Dodgers St Patrick’s Day Shirt







He died this year on a Good Los Angeles Dodgers St Patrick’s Day Shirt Monday evening. The Dodgers had lost a weekend series to the Yankees then lost a game to the Padres and I think he realized we weren’t going to win in 2019 and his heart just gave up on him. His last words were literally, “what’s the score” as he had slept through most of the game. I will always irrationally and with great intensity hate the Astros, their players, their fans, their city, state, country & species and all things associated with humanity, mankind, and the universe forever and ever and always. As is my right. My granddad actually died during and because of Game 4 of the 1993 World Series.

Premium Trending shirt this Season :

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Joy To The Fishes In The Deep Blue Sea Joy To You And Me Vintage Shirt

Awesome April Girls The One Where They Were Quarantined Strong Girl Shirt

Nice Cactus Can’t Touch This Shirt