I Am Not Crazy Shirt

I Am Not Crazy Shirt. How Bachelors Cook – or Not Two confirmed bachelors sat talking. Their conversation drifted from politics to cooking. ‘I got a cook book once’, said the first, ‘but I could never do anything with it.’ ‘Too much fancy cooking in it, eh?’ asked the second. ‘You said it. Every one of the recipes began the same way – ‘Take a clean dish and…’ Footnote Have you noticed with jokes, how one story reminds you of another.  This effect is even more noticeable if you tell jokes in pubs.  Well, the above joke reminded Will of the following true story.  Names have been changed to protect the guilty.
I AM NOT CRAZY Women's Shirt
Official IM NOT CRAZY Shirt
At the age of eleven, that’s many years ago, I was enrolled in Callington Grammar school, in darkest Cornwall. I have to say it was a perfectly fine school with dedicated if somewhat eccentric teachers and a generally enlightened outlook.
It did however stick to many of the traditions of the day. Sports and metal work teachers tended to have a military background and short manly nicknames that they fondly thought the pupils wished to call them. Skip, Gunner and Pip are three that come to mind. They also included in their lessons a ritual humiliation and jovial sadism that was no doubt was supposed to be good for our character but was something I could never see much fun in. The result was that I, which was a first for a male student, opted to take lessons in domestic science rather than metalwork or woodwork.

SEE MORE

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Joy To The Fishes In The Deep Blue Sea Joy To You And Me Vintage Shirt

Awesome April Girls The One Where They Were Quarantined Strong Girl Shirt

Nice Cactus Can’t Touch This Shirt